Carpentry Skills Workbook – New!
This student workbook includes 60 job sheets addressing skills in residential and commercial carpentry. It contains step-by-step procedures featuring 200+ illustrations, equipment and supplies list for each job sheet, an evaluation rubric for each job sheet, and a blank profile of training mastery (for teacher sign-off on student's skill mastery).
It is ideal as a resource for each student to supplement in-depth textbooks or as a job aid.
Job sheet categories include:
- Residential door installation (10 job sheets)
- Residential roof framing (8 job sheets)
- Wall & ceiling framing (7 job sheets)
- Stair framing (1 job sheet)
- Cornice and gable ends (2 job sheets)
- Exterior walls & trim (4 job sheets)
- Cabinets, shelves, and built-ins (2 job sheets)
- Floor finishing (4 job sheets)
- Roof finishes (4 job sheets)
- Column forms (2 job sheets)
- Beam forms (3 job sheets)
- Above-grade slab systems (4 job sheets)
- Bridge deck forms (1 job sheet)
- Fireproof encasement forms (1 job sheet)
- Commercial door installation (7 job sheets)
You might also like:
Communications in Agriculture
Fundamentals of Nursing
Passport to Financial Literacy Act