Tuesday, July 28, 2009

A Vision of Students Today

I found a video created by Kansas State University that makes you realize how much technology has changed our lives. I can think of how technology has affected me, but the current students were born within this technological revolution. Watch the following video, "A Vision of Students Today" and ask yourself what is my first step as a teacher or administrator to reach these students? How can I prepare them to compete in today's highly connected world?



Now that you are thinking of technology and the future, what does the Rand Corporation think of the "technological revolution?" This is a very interesting read and I hope you will take a look at it and ask yourself if you are preparing yourself and your students for the future? The changes and advancements in technology and science will only get faster and that means that we must respond to these changes at a faster rate than we ever have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
MDZE3SGDZH9Y