Sunday, July 3, 2011

ISTE 2011 - Unlocking Potential

I recently attended the 2011 International Society for Technology in Education (ISTE) Conference and it was a great opportunity for learning and networking. There were may great sessions that I attended and many more that I just didn't have the opportunity to attend since many of the sessions overlapped. This kind of bummed me out at first, but what is a technology conference without technology?

Just like I have, you can review the hashtag #ISTE11 on Twitter and review some of the breakout sessions and links to the posted resources. I'm still reviewing the stream, and I recommend you do too, because the videos and presentations are a lifeline to some fantastic knowledge.

I also discovered Dr. Medina's keynote was online (on YouTube at the 29.49 mark  if you don't want to watch the entire opening session). Also, not to miss is Chris Lehmann's closing keynote (on YouTube at the 31.06 mark if you don't want to watch the entire closing session).

I hope you will take a look at the Twitter stream and the YouTube keynotes. Again, social media and PLN's are great ways to share resources!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
MDZE3SGDZH9Y