Tuesday, July 21, 2009

CareerTech Testing Center: 100 Posts and Counting

It's hard to believe that we have reached this milestone...post #100!

We started the blog in October of 2008 and the numbers continue to grow, so THANK YOU!!! It amazes me that anyone reads at all, but apparently there is a need for information on testing, educational technology, and a few other odds and ends thrown in here and there.

I mean, after all, we stayed out of Presidential politics (President Barack Obama vs. President George Bush), the Wall Street meltdown, ESPN (which the total absence of sports commentary sometimes kills me), or my beloved OSU Cowboys.

Somehow, we still managed to reach readers in 86 countries and 49 of these great United States and the District of Columbia. Does anyone know somebody in Wyoming? Oh well, I can already envision my mass email campaign to the great people in Wyoming.

Enough beating around the bush, it’s time to get down to brass tacks (new personal record of two idioms in one sentence!). We will continue to search for things that will hopefully make your job easier.

PLEASE let us know your thoughts! What are we doing right or wrong? Any new ideas that will make the blog better? In other words, we can always use some help! Do you think this fountain of knowledge can hold out forever? Most days, I feel, not so much like a fountain, but more like like I'm spitting in the wind. So help is always greatly appreciated.

Last, but not least, I'll try and highlight some of my favorite posts from the past when school starts. Feel free to let us know if you have any favorites and always remember to SHARE THE BLOG WITH OTHERS. The only way to make it better is for you to help!

J.T.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
MDZE3SGDZH9Y